Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pre-requisite

I wanted to share my recent findings. I was doing some research about the motorcycle course and here is what they suggest before starting the course:

Course Prerequisites

  1. All students must possess a valid driver's license or motorcycle learner's permit.
  2. Parental permission required if under the age of 19 (Minimum age to take our course is 17 years old - refer to Nebr. Drivers' Manual section 1B-7).
  3. Complete the registration and waiver form
  4. Prospective new motorcyclists are urged to practice riding on a bicycle prior to attending this course.
I suppose it makes sense in a way, but c'mon, if you don't know how to ride a bicycle why on earth would you assume you can learn how to ride a motorcycle?

So anyway, after I teach my daughter how to ride her bicycle without training wheels, I'll go learn how to ride my own bicycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home