Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How NOT to pick up chicks

I am no expert at playing the field. In fact, rejection ought to be my middle name. (I'm currently filling out the paperwork).

Here's some pretty common sense advice about what not to do. Sadly enough, I have done most of it, thinking the whole time I was suave.

  • Call them dames, chicks, broads, sluts and so on (sure some dig this, but they are psychos)
  • Call them psychos
  • Call them way too much (this also applies to email and text and instant messaging)
  • Bad mouth other people. This shows arrogance, not confidence.
  • Act like a "metro-sexual". They see through this. Stick with the gruff.
  • Look like a lumber jack. Maybe at least try to care about your apperance (contradictive, huh? Welcome to the female mind. They're crazy what can I tell you?)
  • Agree with everything she says....
  • Tell her she doesn't sweat much for a fat chick.
  • And my all time personal favorite: when she kisses you, tell her that her breath stinks.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an ASSHOLE!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Cloak and Dagger: The Man in the Shadows said...

Thank you. Are you the fat chick or the stink breath chick?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am online now...with a blog....so yeah.....you should have my link from me posting you a comment and stuff........I linked your page on my blog....cause you are soooooo cool.....and you have a kick ass beard........and well....shit......you are such a dick cheese burger and soon to be hollywood blvd scum....yeah we're making records

 

Post a Comment

<< Home