Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Professor is back

Well, it seems through a bit of arm twisting, the Professor is back to posting. You're welcome. I've known him since 1993 and though he comes off as an un-caring jerk, he means well. This is what happens when you let cousins mate.

Anyway, you can check out his postings in my links section.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When family members engage in sexual activities??? I laughed my ass off when I read that shit. I see you are on top of your fucking game. You are the Jon Stewart of posting, and I am the Steven Colbert, but I am sure no one will get that fucking reference...which makes me starter than all the rest of them....fuck you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home