Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Monday, June 19, 2006

I can't drive 65

I just got back from a weekend visiting my daughter. It was a good weekend even though I only got to see her one day. I ended up stabbing the shit out of my hand when I was helping get the Barbie doll out of the box. That was fun.

What was not fun was all the slow fucking drivers not even going the speed suggestion. What a bunch of inconsiderate pricks going slower than 65, and I always have to slam on the brakes because some other inconsiderate fuck is in the other lane and I can't pass.

Then when I finally get past them, some other bastard is going less than the speed suggestion a quarter mile up.

When will these people learn to drive? I can't wait till we have hover cars and then I'll be bitching about some asshole that can't fly.

Isn't the future wonderful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home