Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Like a chamelon

So I've been told on too many occasions to count that I'm like a chamelon. It's kind of interesting to me because that means I could probably be very good at going undercover, since I could change my appearance at will very easily. For a while last summer, I changed my appearance every 3-5 days and would meet people at the bar 3 times. Which, in retrospect was good because when I first got out of the Army I had a lot of enemies from starting shit every weekend. (Eventually, I became a regular (read: everynight) and the ability wore off.)

However, it's been at least 8 months since I've surfaced my home town and I'm interested to see if anyone will even recognize me. The last time I was here I had short hair and was clean shaven.

I'll check it out.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Cloak and Dagger: The Man in the Shadows said...

Thanks, I wasn't sure if anyone was reading it, but it's nice to get updates like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home