Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Madness II

I'm up to no good again. My scheming brain is constantly trying to come up with new ways to get me in trouble. The newest one is: I sort of have a crush on my former manager at work. If I just figured this out, she knows already, since women are much more attuned to this kind of thing.

I doubt I will make an effort to pursue her. I do need to be a little more low key and try to avoid her as much as possible. The problem is, she knows where my desk is. The worst part is, she's totally my type and she knows it. She's also hot and she knows that too.

All I know is, I gotta be freakin' careful at work for a lot of reasons now. Damn, where's my resume? I might as well just give up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home