Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Deterrent Theory II

I forgot all about a very important source to use as research on my now infamous "deterrant theory". Hotornot.com.

I had this picture up there for awhile:
(photo deleted)


It garnered me 7.1 from all the votes, just slightly above average.












In January, I posted this picture:
(photo deleted)



I just checked it and it acquired the same rating of 7.1







I loaded the beard picture seen on profile and have a feeling that I will maybe get a rating somewhere around 2-4. Maybe. More later.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should cut your hair and beard. You looked cuter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home