Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My 1993 Dream Girl



Wow. Has it been that long? 1993 was, 13 years ago and I was 13. That's half my life ago. This dame was on my mind a lot back then thanks to Aerosmith's videos, "Cryin'", "Amazing" and "Crazy". Thanks to her I also became a fan of Aerosmith (which I probably would have anyway, because "Livin' on the Edge" was cool even though it didn't have a hot chick, just freaky Edward Furlong. Ok, tangent town....back to....)

Alicia Silverstone!



Ok so this whole thing is the Professor's fault. He conjured up my long lost desire for this dame. I nearly forgot about her. I only admit this as a testament of how much this chick had a grip on me for a few years. I would say that I only watched Clueless with the sound off, but that's a bloody lie. Damn, I'll probably never live this one down. Wait a minute, fuck that. You saw it too!

So it turns out that I was wrong. (Wierd, huh?) She's not one year older she's like 3.5 years, if that, older than me. So what? I'm pretty fuckin' mature for my age. I'm 26 going on 8. Not bad, eh?

Anyway, my all time favorite Alicia is in the "Amazing" video. First of all, she's hot. Second of all, I could relate to the geek who creates her in virtual reality. I'm still waiting for that technology. I barely leave the house now, what will become of me? I got a feeling my dick will probably get raw and shrivel. Single life sucks.

I do like this quote from Alicia:

"I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog."

I still think she's hot. I'd be her regular hound dog. ( By the way, speaking of hound dogs, does anyone know what the name of that howling hound dog cartoon that guy from the Mask was watching?)

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alright man, actually the "hound dog" that you were talking about in The Mask, was actually a wolf. He is an unnamed cartoon character. He is just usally credited as "The Wolf". Frank Graham often voices the wolf. This cartoon character has been in several cartoons. The cartoon from The Mask is called "Red Hot Riding Hood" (MGM, 1943). Here are some other cartoons that you can find the wolf in: Swing Shift Cinderella, The Shooting Of Dan McGoo and Wild And Woolfy (all 1945). In Wild And Woolfy, the wolf was named Joe Wolf.

That should just show you how far my geekiness goes.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

In fact here is a link for a cartoon clip of red hot riding hood. I think you should like this:

http://www.leconcombre.com/droopy/video-06.html

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Cloak and Dagger: The Man in the Shadows said...

I think I did some (failed) research one time when I was drunk to find out what that character was. Kudos to you Professor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home