Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Deterrent Theory

Here's a quick update on my deterrent theory. As you may know, I am conducting a two week study on what happens with the amount of "winks" I receive now that I've changed my dating dating site's profile picture.

Today is day two and as of yesterday I have received two "winks". This is down from normal when my clean shaven pic was up.

Anyway, it was brought to my attention that I can not stop talking about my beard. I aim to make this post beard free. Damn. So much for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home