Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Deterrent Theory Testing

Ok now this is pretty freakin' wierd. I knew I would get ratings of 1 and 2 for this picture, especially since it's low image quality. But, I never expected this to happen:

(Photo Deleted)

I realize it's only the first day, and to be more accurate, I should post the three pictures together with the same sample raters and let the experiment go for a pre-determined number of days or votes. But for cryin' out loud! It looks like my theory is about to get shot to shit and be demoted to hypothesis.

Oh yeah, and I became a Moderator today. I know, what the fuck? right? Me, the guy who used to try to fuck the system every chance he got (and never really did) in a position of responsibility? I could lie and try to keep my old street cred by saying that I'm just doing subterfuge, but I'm not. I'm trying to build up my resume because I just might need the bullet.

And about that, I went to work yesterday and today and my swipe card still worked so I guess I pulled an Ace out of my sleeve for last week. Tommorrow is Wednesday and I've only got in 0.7 hours so far. So much for not working weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home