Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Cross-addiction

Ok, I'm on a new kick lately. Since I got the internet back, I've been sitting in front of my computer for pretty much the past 15 hours, prying myself away around 2 am to sleep, and up again by 10 am. I did pry away long enough to eat and take a shit and once in awhile refill my coffee mug.

I've been taking a lot of personality tests and have been pleasantly surprised by some results, not surprised by others (ie: "Are you a slacker?") and completely pissed when it came to my I.Q. test.

I scored a 115% which is slightly above average intellegence but not high enough for my rigid and unrealistic standards for myself. I know it's because of the math questions. An honest assessment would reveal that I only have a first semester 6th grade level of math skills.

Something I gotta brush up on. This time next year...look out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home