Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Deterence Theory Elevated

Fuck.

That's all I can say about the last two weeks of madness. I tried to post from work since my Internet access was temporarilly out of commission while I moved, and with cookies disabled, the slow ass connection and the mainframe being behind lock and key, it proved futile.

I did try to break into the control room through both social engineering and brute force but that just raised a few eyebrows and worked to no avail.

I am officially rasing the "Deterrence Theory" to "Law of Deterrence". I haven't gotten any "winks" in weeks, and the one female I did meet hasn't called me back since then.

Also this is my new rating at Hot or not:



Fuck being a modern man or metro-sexual. I want to be a cave man. And after being cooped up the last two days at work with all those women and hearing too many "female issue" topics, I need to go eat a raw steak and lift some weights to get my testosterone level back up to normal.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So are you back online now mother fucker? I haven't seen you post in a LONG fucking time. I had to give the reason you haven't posted (see my blog for details). Hit me up for a chat or call me.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Cloak and Dagger: The Man in the Shadows said...

And yes, unless I do something stupid I will be back here consistently like fat on a fat chick...er, ok a fat chick on a drumstick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home