Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Get Well Soon

I think I must be sick. I'm finally to point where I'm not trying to manipulate people as much as I used to. I'm actually thinking about other people's well being instead of how I can use their vulnerability as an advantage for myself.

I've been doing a lot of introspection lately and I've come up with a few possible reasons why:

1) I'm sober now, and I'm slowly gaining back my feelings and conscience.

2) My best thinking didn't get me very far, so why not re-evaluate

3) Maybe this is my new act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home