Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

About Due A Friggin' Update

Yeah, it's been awhile. A lot of shit has been coming down the pike lately. Things are generally on the bright side for a change. However, the change is starting to take it's toll and I'm not as able to do the things I enjoy as often as I would like, for example: writing this blog, playing guitar or jerking off. That's how you know you're truly busy. Or really lazy.

I'm heading in a new direction as of late. For the first time in my life, I actually feel like a productive member of society. I hope it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home