Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Generic Rant

Ok. I was supposed to be at work 3 hours ago. I got sucked in watching this thing with time travel and that killed two hours.

I knew I was doomed from the start. I figure I'll go in take a quick power shower, brush my fangs and get to work....eventually.

It's just so easy though to sit around in my bath robe, drinking cofee and smoking cigarettes. Now I see why I ran my company into the ground. I'm sure the booze and drugs helped a little too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home