Inferior Press

Just your run of the mill ranting and quirky observations. Nothing special or atypical here. (DISCLAIMER: My early posts (circa 2006) are not for the easily offended. I had a propensity to write contextually brash and use coarse vernacular associated with the disenfranchised and bitter (read: failed rock star). I plan to continue to write off collar posts here but I will attempt to amplify witticism by mitigating the reliance upon "shock value" gained from profanity.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My downfall

I think I think too much. No, that's not a mistake. I cannot stop thinking even for a minute. It's not thinking that would be of any use either, such as an invention of creating perpetual energy or curing cancer. No, it's pretty much that my mind is going a million miles per hour and I never actually stop. That's probably why I start a lot of different projects, but never finish them. This is my biggest potential for downfall.

My second is women. They got a spell on me, that's for sure. I can pretty much attribute all the hardship in my life to women. It's not their fault, but they were the primary motivivator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home